You are kindly invited to join the 11th edition of International Conference of Applied Sciences. Part of a multi-science event, CISA 2019, will be held in the same time with OPROTEH 2019 – The 14th International Conference of Constructive Design and Technological Optimization in Machine Building, CIER – The 57th Economic Engineering Consortium, “Moise Tuturea” Students’ Contest Society on Engineering and Management and National Students’ Contest Society on Engineering, Conferences and Students’ Events, during the period 22 – 24 May 2019, at “Vasile Alecsandri” University of Bacau, Romania.
The conference targets teachers and researchers who are interested in this area and provides the opportunity to communicate their scientific research achievements.
Also the conference creates the need to build international scientific collaboration between researchers, which to participate with common research themes in future projects with European funding.
- Chemical Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Students scientific communications session
- Section dedicated to pre-university education
- Workshop & exhibitions
DEADLINES & FEES
- Submission of abstract : 15th May 2019
- Abstract Template CISA 2019
- Notification of paper acceptance: 20th May 2019
- Submission of full paper: 15th May 2019
- Registration fee is 50 € for one or two papers. For keynotes speakers, there are no fees. The fees will be paid NO LATER than MAY 15, 2019.
- 50 € or 250 lei for a first author with maximum two papers as first author. This fee must be payed even if the first author is not attending the conference if he/she wants the paper(s) to be included in the Journal.
- The fee for CISA 2019 will be paid at: ASOCIAŢIA "DE SPRIJIN ACADEMICA", CF 19685681, IBAN CODE: RO16 RZBR 0000 0600 0864 3484 – RON, RO03 RZBR 0000 0600 0989 4921 – EUR, SWIFT CODE: RNCBROBU, Raiffeisen Bank, Sucursala Bacau, Filiala Castanilor, Bank address: 165 Calea Marasesti Street, Bacau, Romania.
- Please specify on the payment document: last name and first name of the participants and conference name. Example: Popescu Ion, CISA 2019.
- Maximum two papers as first or unique author.
- The paper should have an even number of pages.
- The paper should be written according to Authors’ Instructions.
- The received papers will be evaluated by two reviewers. After the Conference, the accepted papers will be selected for publishing in a BDI quoted journal http://pubs.ub.ro/?pg=revues&rev=jesr or in an ISI Thomson Reuter quoted journal http://pubs.ub.ro/?pg=revues&rev=cscc6.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- Free participation in all the sections of the conference
- Lunch and dinner
- Conference bag and accessories
- Conference abstracts proceedings
- Coffee breaks